Posts for tag: Cosmetic Whitening
Should You Go to the Dentist to Get Your Teeth Whitened?
We all desire a sparkling, white smile, and while there are many teeth whitening products on the shelves, many of our patients wonder if they work as well as in-office teeth whitening. Comprehensive Dentistry offers in-office teeth whitening and wants patients to understand the benefits of choosing our whitening system over the others.
Teeth Whitening at the Dentist
First, we would like for you to take a look at the benefits of getting whitening done at our office.
1. No other teeth whitening procedure produces fast results.
2. It is the safest form of tooth bleaching.
3. If your gums or teeth are sensitive, we have the ability to control the strength of the solution, as well as the use of desensitizers such as potassium nitrate and fluoride.
4. Stains from aging that have made your teeth yellow, brown, green or grey looking can be whitened efficiently in office.
The Choices We Offer for a Whiter Smile
When you come to our office for a teeth-whitening consultation, you will have a choice of two methods: in-office whitening or take-home whitening.
The take-home whitening is more effective than ones that are bought in stores.
- In-Office Whitening — This method offers the fastest results with the most powerful whitening solutions available. The gel will be left on for about an hour. When it is removed, the results will be noticeable instantly.
- Take-Home Whitening — This is another effective way to whiten your teeth, though you will play a greater part in ensuring the best possible results. Also be aware that several weeks may be needed to achieve your desired level of whiteness. The trays are left in typically for about an hour at a time.
To learn more about our teeth whitening procedures and if it is right for you, contact our office today to schedule an appointment.